A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) gives you the ability to tap into the equity you’ve built up in your home. A HELOC is a line of credit that can then be used to finance expenses such as home improvement projects, college tuition, or to create a rainy-day financial resource.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
Our HELOC is a term of 5 years with interest payments due monthly. You may make additional principal payments at any time or advance additional funds if your principal has been paid down.
Other possible reasons to establish a HELOC:
- Structure your mortgage with a HELOC as a second lien to avoid paying Mortgage Insurance
Invest in home improvement projects or remodels
- Transition from a Jumbo loan to the lower rate of a Conventional loan
- Invest in home improvement projects or remodels
- HELOC funds may be used as a down payment source for your future home, while awaiting the sale of your existing home
- Take advantage of a HELOC on both primary residences and vacation homes